Post-Operative & Respite Care in Bexhill
Our Post-Operative and Respite Care service in Bexhill is offered to people over the age of 55 who are in need of short-term care. Respite care rooms are within Peterhouse’s retirement complex in Bexhill Old Town, which is near to Hastings, St Leonards, Battle and Eastbourne.
Perhaps you are recovering from an illness or operation, or just need that extra support for a while so that you or your relatives can relax and take it easy? We aim to offer you a ‘home from home’ for as long as you need us in our purpose-built rooms for respite care in Bexhill. Stays can last for just a day or night, or much longer if required.
Respite care guests can enjoy the following features at Peterhouse in Bexhill:
- Qualified, warm-hearted, friendly nurses and care staff 24/7
- Bright, airy and well-equipped en-suite rooms with direct access to our award winning gardens
- Delicious, freshly prepared meals, tea, coffee and snacks, all to cater for your dietary requirements
- Physiotherapy and chiropody services at an additional charge
- Access to communal facilities including lounges, dining rooms, library, wifi, licenced bar, 3 acre site with 9 hole putting green
- Invitation to join in with on-site activities and events
Our Open House visiting policy means that guests can visit at any time to suit you if you are in respite care. We even have guest accommodation should this be required.
If you are looking for respite care in Bexhill or are interested in any other Peterhouse services (nursing and residential care home, sheltered housing flats or day centre), please contact us on 01424 730809. We are based close to Hastings, St Leonards, Battle and Eastbourne.
To stay at Peterhouse
Is lovely, calm and great
With kind staff and pleasant rooms
And food you don’t have to bake…
Please get in touch with any query you may have, we're happy to help: