Peterhouse Day Centre in Bexhill
The Peterhouse Day Centre for older people is in Bexhill and offers an exceptional service, having been a three-time winner of the Best Community Group in the Bexhill Achievers Awards. Our Day Centre is based within our Retirement Complex near to Hastings, Battle, St Leonards and Eastbourne and often has a waiting list.
Visitors can benefit from the following key features of the day centre service:
- Dedicated team of friendly, warm-hearted and qualified carers
- Transport to/from the day centre
- Daily activities including arts and crafts, quizzes, bingo, armchair exercises, baking and putting
- Delicious 2 course lunch, tea, coffee and biscuits
- Bright, attractive day centre with 2 large activity rooms
- Beautiful gardens and 9 hole putting green
- Optional bathing service at an additional charge
If you are interested in the Peterhouse Day Centre or any of our services, please contact us on 01424 730809.
Peterhouse Day Centre for older people is based in Bexhill, near to Battle, Hastings, St Leonards and Eastbourne. Fees are payable by monthly invoice and we can help steer you in the right direction for funding options.
You are all so kind in ensuring that we enjoy ourselves…Cherry Caplen
Please get in touch with any query you may have, we're happy to help: