Nursing & Residential Care Home in Bexhill
If you are reviewing residential care homes in Bexhill, do come and visit the Peterhouse retirement complex. We offer the highest quality of nursing and residential care to residents and a supportive, friendly welcome to friends and relatives. Our ethos is to care for residents as we would wish for our loved ones. The Peterhouse retirement complex and nursing and residential care home is situated in Bexhill near to Hastings, Battle, St Leonards and Eastbourne.
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC (Nov 2016), key features of the Peterhouse Retirement Complex and Nursing and Residential Care Home in Bexhill includes:
- Qualified, kind, caring and friendly nursing and care staff on duty 24 hours a day, and call bell system
- Bright, airy single or double rooms, each with large windows onto a patio or balcony. Many have en-suite facilities
- Freshly cooked, delicious meals with plenty of choice available
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruit available 24 hours a day
- Dedicated communal lounge and dining room
- In house hairdressing salon
- Physiotherapy and Chiropody appointments
- Activities programme, events and excursions including trips to local towns Eastbourne and Hastings
- Access to amenities across the whole Peterhouse site including the library, wifi, numerous lounges, day centre, licensed bar, 3 acre site and putting green
We operate an Open House Visitor policy so that friends and relatives can visit at any time and there is even a guest room if they want to stay. Our nursing and residential care home in Bexhill is conveniently situated close to the seafront and town centre.
If you are interested in any of the Peterhouse services at our retirement complex please contact us on 01424 730809. We are close to Hastings, St Leonards, Battle and Eastbourne in East Sussex.
I’m proud to work at Peterhouse because of the high level of careEmployee
Please get in touch with any query you may have, we're happy to help: